Kidz Klub After School Care
The Kidz Klub After School Care program is a great environment where the children are able to explore and let off steam after a hard day at school. We offer a diverse range of activities and a solid routine to help children settle and feel comfortable.
From January 2023 After School Care fees will be $30.00
02:30 pm - School bus run begins
03:10 pm - Children start arriving at the centre:
- afternoon tea is offered
- activities available
03:50 pm - Afternoon tea finished and cleared away
04:15 pm - Homework and quiet activities offered (Structure, Electronics and Ball area Closed)
04:30 pm - All areas opened and a variety of activities offered
- arts and crafts
- board games
- musical games
- sports and ball games
- free play
- structure and jumping castle opened
- Foxtel (children's channels only)
- Wii, PS4 and iPads (children book in time slots to use)
- other activities based on children's interests
05:30 pm - Late snack
06:30 pm - CLOSE
Afternoon activities allow us to spend more time extending children's interests and allowing them to blow off steam after spending their day in school.
- Arts and crafts are popular with children who like to sit, focus and let their creativity shine through.
- Group games get our children to socialise with others. They increase skills like listening, turn-taking, following instructions and respect for others.
- Sports are a great way for our children to use up their unspent energy and improve their agility and physical aptitude.
- Quiet activities. We have a selection of books and electronic devices where children can escape into worlds of fantasy. These are sometimes shared with friends when they can play on the internal gaming network. Please note: The internal gaming network is not connected to any outside network or internet.
- Dressing up and role play is offered and the children tend to explore their talented side in this area.
This is just a snippet of activities that we offer. We encourage children to explore all areas and assist them in extending their knowledge and skills by providing for their interests, skill levels and challenging them to explore further.
The afternoon tea menu is set weekly and varies from day to day. Some of the favourites include:
- Mixed sandwiches
- Dip, cheese, crackers and fruit
- Cold meats and salad
- Fruit and yoghurt
Between afternoon tea and late snack the children are offered:
- Sliced Apples
- Orange segments.
The late afternoon snack
- Savoury biscuits
- Rice crackers
- SAO biscuits